2) Tap the menu button (three stacked squares in upper right-hand corner), then tap "USB Computer Connection."
3) Tap "Media device (MTP)", then reboot the device.
When your device has restarted, you'll be able to access the storage partition from your Windows PC
1) Attach your Nook to your PC using your USB cable and go into "My Computer" or similar and click on your Nook.
2) Then double click on your SD card.
3) You should now be able to copy and paste or drag and drop any files from your computer to your Nook while booted into Android.
Looking for directions on how to do this on a Mac? Click Here
Question? Problems? Recommendations. Please Contact Us