There are many options in the Play Store for themes that will work with Jelly Bean. If you do a search for "CM10 themes," you'll find tons of free options. For your convenience, we've compiled a short list of direct links to simple theme changers that we know work.
Type the address into your browser or open this FAQ on your Android to click the link.
- Black theme: http://goo.gl/O9X8e
- Orange theme: http://goo.gl/zfQEu
- Red theme: http://goo.gl/eC8Zp
- Green theme: http://goo.gl/NjzzE
- Blue theme: http://goo.gl/1eD5E
- Purple theme: http://goo.gl/ZG7cg
- From your home screen, tap "Settings," then "Themes."
- Tap the theme you want.
- Tap "Apply." If you get a warning saying "Theme Error," tap "Apply Anyway."
- Enjoy! You have just applied your theme!