Some of these apps include:
- Preschool Learning Fun
- NYTimes for Android
Luckily, we've found a way to make these apps work on your device. Just follow these steps:
1. If you already have the app installed, please uninstall it.
2. Download the Build Prop Editor app. You can find it in the Play Store or directly using this link: http://goo.gl/oD6rN
3. Now open Build Prop Editor and press "OK" on the welcome screen. If you get a Superuser Request pop-up, click "Allow."
4. Scroll down to "ro.product.manufacturer" and select it.
5. Where it says "Property value," delete "Barnes & Noble" and type in "asus" (without quotes), then click "Save."
6. It may ask you to reboot now. Just click "No."
7. Find and touch ro.product.model, change it to "Nexus 7" (without quotes) and click "Save." Then reboot.
Once your device powers back on, download your app from the Play Store and it will work.
Question? Problems? Recommendations? Please Contact Us